Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year

I'm taking a high level statistics course, which tells me when I look at the sidebar and see that in 2011 I made 25 entries and in 2010 I made 75, well, statistically speaking, that is a big difference. I know, I know, I don't write here anymore. I post photos on facebook and I write short updates there. Most of my free time is taken up with reading and rithmatic for school. I have not decided to abandon the Prudden House blog entirely, I'll keep checking in, but it could be liberating to say goodbye, right?

5 comments:

positivo said...

omg

www.airmaxcheap.org said...

Air Max Cheap online store supply max 95, max 2012. All Air Max 2012 are high quality with cheapest price.

Mr. Abu Solomon said...

that was nice

Creator said...

Nice post and international standard also.Congrats.E2solar Franchesie

Mehmet Kelebek said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
to thank